O'Brien County Cemetery
3599 Tyler Ave. Center Township
Randolph Cemetery Located on the southeast corner of the section on a blacktop road. It consists of 12 to 15 head stones and is kept neat and trimmed by request of Walter Randolph who once owned the land. The oldest readable date is 1876 and the latest is 1889, Gano, a Civil War Veteran.
History of O’Brien County Iowa 1979